Poetry has to rhyme for me!
Poetry has to rhyme for me
Or else its Prose
And full of words
I can’t claim I’m a devotee
I’m not absurd
And yet there is no guarantee
I won’t compose
If you preferred
And you made me your nominee
I would not oppose
When you inferred
My prose outweighed my poetry
Unlikely as that would ever be! !
Stephen Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry has to rhyme for me! by Stephen Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...