RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Capturing rhythms in the palms of poetry's hands,
collecting them and beginning to provide their tempos
into flowing motion of ocean tides.
Normally being caught in perfect storms, loving the
tumultuous waves throwing me about, tasting the salt
water and spitting it disgustingly out.
Still though, enjoying the ebb and flow of desires as
they ride upon the surface of my being.
Affectionately being held in caverns of my soul, waiting
to be used in arms of loving in nighttime aromas.
Gently pulsing with the invigorating rhythms of a loved
one's heartbeats, as they lie together in one another's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry's Hands by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Tranquilizing Love, Lilly Emery
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -63, Ronjoy Brahma