Poets/ his and hers...
He's not a poet,
but he is...
They're not true
So we're incompetents
about to fool around
Meaning, we don't care
if it's random or just
She's not a poet,
but she is,
But like who reads
Lord Byron, Nowadays?
Have we always been
in this situation?
Green seaweed of the mind,
not enough salt,
mounds of sex,
half a banana
with the skin partly drawn,
Yes it's a poet alright!
and they want it now...
For we all know how
to take it like that,
Bent over, without little care
as to what anybody truly thinks,
So called dangerous poets - huh!
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poets/ his and hers... by GRANT FRASER )
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)