Why did your mum chew the sweet poison?
And couldn't vomit out any good reason!
Both Light&dark skins must pass on!
Infants, adults except the great one!
We'll all miss this sweet air, sweeter than honey.
Even Our properties, is quite funny!
Darkness will walk round the earth, no living thing will ever breath.
Even the lying ones and those on their feet!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poisoned Earth by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal