Why did your mum chew the sweet poison?
And couldn't vomit out any good reason!
Both Light&dark skins must pass on!
Infants, adults except the great one!
We'll all miss this sweet air, sweeter than honey.
Even Our properties, is quite funny!
Darkness will walk round the earth, no living thing will ever breath.
Even the lying ones and those on their feet!
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poisoned Earth by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke