I hear that humans think us dogs
Poop and pee to the south or north.
The humans have deep dialogues,
All sorts of theories pondered forth.
Magnetic poles - one theory is,
That draw us dogs to face that way,
The better to do our biz.
Just why - humans have yet to say.
My human with his wife did talk
'Bout testing this theory on me.
Next time I took him for a walk.
I did mess with his mind with glee.
He watched me fail the human test.
I did pee east and did poop west.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pole Test by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman