Polyacrostic Palimpsest - Testing Times for Sonnet Rhymes - What Enterprise!
Pressed, the mesh inset in style hides, shy.
Efforts knit span lines to link as I -
Not on trite end - top levels mask, text free.
Your summons seeks, a bubbly threaded key
On to straight end true, whose inner cry
Uses the prose, its music just, to tie.
Reread, prime the brain, gold runes there be
Haste. All nets art, stands meter ready,
Ever here rests precious. Test apply
A hidden cue where a verse pitch reply
Renders truth's initials to train thee.
Take these echos, guest, yet peruse them well,
Sharp telescopes help set score, context spell.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The Palimpsests are
Open your hearts and happiness will become true
Or foster new hopes, giving joy anew
Adjacent letters (vertical, horizontal, diagonal)
spell TEST over 30 times
(25 May 2005 revised 14 July 2006)
Comments about this poem (Polyacrostic Palimpsest - Testing Times for Sonnet Rhymes - What Enterprise! by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires
- Red-mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey