Mirrors Mirrors in a rippling motion.
The sun shinning,
Rings of ripples when anything's away.
Frogs croaking, ribbit 'til the red dawn of day.
Anything reflecting natures way is great!
Flowers, birds, cooling breeze, ducklings quacking, blue, Lilies,
Fish swimming all day behind the mirror.
While waiting for crisp cold days of winter.
When ripples give way to children's laughter skating
On my dulled mirror.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pond by Ronald Chapman )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico