God really out did himself this time.
Destroying my life when its at its prime.
What crime did i do to deserve this fine?
To him I must be lower than swine.
She wants to replace me with him.
Pain throbs in my head and in my limbs.
I loved her more than myself.
Now i wish she would just kill herself.
God has out done himself now.
Taunted by her loving vow,
And memeories of her kiss.
Can't I live my life in bliss?
She has finally replaced me.
and to her replaced ill always be.
I hate her, her and their pair!
If i have to ill kill her 'Pooh Bear'!
God has out done himself as of late.
What did i do to deserve his hate?
Nothing left for me to do but cut.
Screaming in pain with my mouth shut.
I can not manage to replace her.
I can still see her faint blurr.
I'll always love my enemy.
Until she is back with me.
She is as beautiful as a disa,
My one and only love.... Alyssa
Adryan Bates's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pooh Bear by Adryan Bates )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris
- Beyond The Desert, Tracee Olga
- Tumbleweed, Robert Kane
- The Motorcyclists, James Tate
- The Definition of Gardening, James Tate
- Escape, Sadiqullah Khan
- Dial the Number Zero, Pintu Mahakul