Paola Degli Esposti
Poverty it is a word that i associate with a mild situation but also it reminds me how it is important to live it in a state of struggle.
First, poverty is a condition created by humankind and for this it is from humans that solutions may follow.
Protection is also a word that i associate with a step to do for the beginning of a path capable to advance such a fight against not only poverty that i know, but mainly extreme poverty which it is a sign hard to carry alone. A lot has been done till now thanks to a moltitude of persons which are elevated to pursue a noble aim and advantageous means to reach a great resolution.
To root up poverty and first of all extreme poverty and all that comes after: desease, abuse and injustice, we as humans will see the light of humanity and even reach out a long term peace.
Paola Degli Esposti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poverty by Paola Degli Esposti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman