afuye johnson kehinde
He who search for power never find it
He who long for power never get it
He who runs after power will never reach it
He who wait for power will never meet it.
It is where it's always been
From the begining
Before the begining
After the begining
And forever shall be.
But it's shown in you
Given to you
Made for you
Right in you
And with you.
There is no need
To search for power
Because it is
Always have been
And always will be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power by afuye johnson kehinde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra