afuye johnson kehinde
He who search for power never find it
He who long for power never get it
He who runs after power will never reach it
He who wait for power will never meet it.
It is where it's always been
From the begining
Before the begining
After the begining
And forever shall be.
But it's shown in you
Given to you
Made for you
Right in you
And with you.
There is no need
To search for power
Because it is
Always have been
And always will be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power by afuye johnson kehinde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford