Ashley Reeves (male)(13)
Power and life... By ajreeves wooo 13 last week
fallen power will kill us all,
will make us fall,
why does no-one see fit to see,
relentless of personality,
that whereever there is a soul out there,
we where made!
made to care!
Money was not given to rule!
niether was war, war was a tool!
war was a tool of greed and doom!
forever incripted and elapsed in gloom!
we where made! As luck may have it!
to be as one and always show it!
give our love to those need!
need more than us and we need to feed!
give light to those who drown in sorrow!
and always sleep ready for tomorow!
Ashley Reeves (male)(13)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power and life... By ajreeves wooo 13 last week by Ashley Reeves (male)(13) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer