Power Up Baby!
Baby, last night under our roof tops,
we stared into each other minds,
Our love secrets illuminate the night,
Smiles glowed from lips and translucent times.
Hey baby, through modern fiber optics,
You gave me a piece of your heart.
Oh, I held out my hand like an teller,
You banked baby, Oh what an emotional start.
With a swype of my fingers
heart-filled font on my Samsung.
Memorized by thirst, hunger lingers,
For a love that shouldn't be unsung...
Oh baby, to your chest,
hold me in your hand, stay forever and ever.
Oh baby, I can't rest,
We'll drift within a moment of each other.
What this has done to me girl,
I don't believe there's an answer for.
Waiting patiently for the next byte,
With low power bars, has me wanting more!
So Power up baby! ,
Come to me.
Lay with me under the ceiling tiles,
Be mine and only mine,
The way any love should be.
Toilsome eye lids may eventually overcome us,
take hold of and don't deprive of,
Lay with me tonight, our dreams will become the cause
Oh baby, the effect will be everlasting crazy love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power Up Baby! by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आर'ज, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let god do what he wants to, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Mr.Fanatic, Is Mr.Terrorist Your Loving .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Die Young, Maverick Jones
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate