the tree is getting away from the shelter of the
tree. to get at the laws of the game one
suffer a lot.everything that heavenly- getting
purified. the vermilion fur of a sheep. the volatile
no xerox machine any where. the flesh in which we are
the air causes something to fall off. a star remains
intact in spite of rebounding lights. someone using
every amazement just like a machine is used. just like. ..
a cock gets alarmed - just the same. the intense smell
of the attar makes us understand the container is broken.
sunlight coming through the window. just like a window
made of trees - this called practice.
every one young - in the morning sunlight today.
many times provable that we do not know a tree...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Practice by anupam mukhopadhyay )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 5, 1934)
Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Blue Roses, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie