O Lord, my dear
You are the one and unique..
You are the creator,
You are omnipotent,
Give me wisdom.
Knowledge of the glory
Leaving aside the ignorance,
The light of the knowledge
Humanity won anyway..
Forgive me for not
Note - Submit unmindful offenses..
O Most great
Make your donation for lover
Managed to fire me,
In the path of truth and justice
All the tort and irregularities...
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prayer by Mashiur Rahman )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi