O Lord, my dear
You are the one and unique..
You are the creator,
You are omnipotent,
Give me wisdom.
Knowledge of the glory
Leaving aside the ignorance,
The light of the knowledge
Humanity won anyway..
Forgive me for not
Note - Submit unmindful offenses..
O Most great
Make your donation for lover
Managed to fire me,
In the path of truth and justice
All the tort and irregularities...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prayer by Mashiur Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah