Udiah (witness to Yah)
Prayer for a Clear Mind
Almighty Father who is in Heaven
We Your children pray,
To reduce all toxins in our midst
And relieve our stress today.
Many factors can affect our minds
Both organic and man-made kinds,
Nickel, Chrome and Cobalt salts
Leave rashes behind for signs.
Inhaled, ingested or skin absorbed
Remove the toxins first,
Then natural healing can begin
With treatment for the worst.
Lord, You are my Rock and Fortress
In all my troubled times,
My Deliverer and Salvation
I trust to avenge all crimes.
Grant to those who wish to help
Wisdom so they may see,
That it’s Your natural common sense
That truly sets man free.
For those that seek the help of man
Which may hinder us on Thy Way,
Give to them that help they seek for us
And guide them to a brand new day.
We place all judgment in Your Hands
As we ask this in Jesus Holy Name … Amen
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prayer for a Clear Mind by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak