Praying For God to End Cancer In Children
Lord, help the little children fighting cancer.
There seems to be no answer.
There seems to be so many different types of cancer.
Attacking children around the world,
Please stop the little child suffering from Leukemia.
That gives them anemia.
We hate to see the little children hurting.
We know by faith their small faces are reflected in the eyes of Angels.
We’re coming to your steeple to pray and lift up our little people.
Praying you systematically stop all these cancers that are growing in our beloved children.
We pray that we never again here of a mother’s child being taken away by any cancer whether it be from:
• Brain and other nervous system tumors
• Wilms tumor
• B one cancer
Praying cancer pain becomes numb.
We’re praying for cures and answers.
We’re lifting our hands to the Heavens and falling on our knees’.
Making our loud plea!
We’re asking you please to heal our little people.
We’re praying in the steeple.
We’re praying outside of the steeple.
We’re asking for answers for our little people.
Our children deserve a chance to live their lives.
To become someone’s husband or wives,
They deserve a second chance in life.
Where personal strengths are overcome by strife,
And medical cures see advances.
And Christian faith enhances.
And a child is given second chances.
To live and dream dancing through life with the one they love.
Feeling all of God’s love from above!
And life becomes everything they dreamed of.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Praying For God to End Cancer In Children by Patricia Kelley )
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
- A Reflecting Mirror, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sanctuary, Naveed Khalid
- Angel of Dissent, Betsy Sholl
- The Queen Mary, Ima Ryma
- Atukei, The Itesot Girl, maureen ceasar
- A Little Traveling Music, Betsy Sholl
- Masochistic Punishment, Margaret Alice Second
- On the Eve of Festives, Riyaz Yamish
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)