Precious is the sight
Knowledge of glad visions
Dreams of a road so bright.
Lift up your head
With your firm and manly look
sight not back but fro instead.
Walk out your inmost wants
taking steps all-together perfumed
by sincerely spoken prayerful taunts.
He is nigh, still leading you to glory
pouring out His everlasting peace
ever calling to His wonderful story.
Yuliy Valenko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Precious Dreams by Yuliy Valenko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford