Ace Of Black Hearts
Precursor To Hate And Greed
But is it not murder was part of humanity for thousands years past.
It was but a need control that made murder wrong.
Civilized is the name of the control, for how many would really think twice about killing someone if the laws of those ties didn't exist.
Caveman, Tribes killed foreign and wide.
This was but a precursor to the things we now call hate and greed.
If only out necessity, would you, could you, should you?
Nobody ever really knows till they face it as ghost of evil thoughts and demands.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Precursor To Hate And Greed by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis