At the chic Cannibal Cafe,
A diner does ask the waitress
About the prices on display,
Why some items are so much less
Than others, like the tourist plate
Was 5 bucks, the explorer fried
Was 6, broiled missionary,8.
But the baked Demmie, along side
The grilled Repubbie - each was priced
One hundred bucks for a pol - why?
Asked the diner - must be pork spiced.
'For prep, ' the waitress did reply.
'Have you ever tried to clean one, '
'They're so full of crap - 'taint fun! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prep Price by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Last Word, Tom Sleigh
- She walks, Nassy Fesharaki
- Novel, Nassy Fesharaki
- These Hands, Mitta Xinindlu
- The Animals in the Zoo Don't Seem Worried, Tom Sleigh
- The Advance, Tom Sleigh
- A March By A Stage, Agboyi Felix
- Stranding, Tom Sleigh
- Son, You Always Had A Dad, Dexsta Ray
- Song That Can Only Be Sung Once, Tom Sleigh