Prepared for Pre-Paired - Response MC - Perfection's Catch
There was no catch in matchless catch
when light, unlooked for, came
into his life which yearned to hatch
fair future bright sans shame.
No spookyness, no fear, protest,
no cause for dire distress,
no obligation – welcome guest
could aspirations bless.
Soft smile may rhyme with tenderness,
end trial, reflections’ flow
prepared through time won’t second guess
‘perfection’ two share, show.
24 May 2008 6: 12: 00 AM
It just came on tiptoe
Silently, in disguise;
I had not wished it to-
It was here without fright.
This feeling about you,
Furtively, in plain light,
As faint as a spook,
But so true and so bright.
The freshness of a brook,
The softness of a smile
One second, just one look,
A stealthy dive in life:
Perfection caught o[i]n time.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prepared for Pre-Paired - Response MC - Perfection's Catch by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey