Ramesh T A
Presidential Victory for Second Term!
Obama has won in presidential election
For the second term to finish his tasks...!
People have elected him to power again
Believing he will bring old glory to America!
Will world recession disappear soon ever?
Will American economy attain surplus status?
Will America lead the world for peace or war?
Will world be a safe place sans terrorism....?
So many questions are waiting to be answered;
Will he get answers for them and make all happy
Resolving all crises America is trying to solve
And make this world a better place to live sure?
Oratorical victory should match with action too;
World people are waiting and watching in awe...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Presidential Victory for Second Term! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- 'Invictus' Invalid, Frank Avon
- धुन सवार ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- एक इंसा की खोज में, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- खुदाया मै तेरा हो ना सका, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- स्त्री भृण हत्या, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- DHARTI KI AUTI PARI, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Rory Richards in His Pew, Francie Lynch
- आँखपन दे मुझको, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पित, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- On the run, Leong Ming Loong