Ramesh T A
Presidential Victory for Second Term!
Obama has won in presidential election
For the second term to finish his tasks...!
People have elected him to power again
Believing he will bring old glory to America!
Will world recession disappear soon ever?
Will American economy attain surplus status?
Will America lead the world for peace or war?
Will world be a safe place sans terrorism....?
So many questions are waiting to be answered;
Will he get answers for them and make all happy
Resolving all crises America is trying to solve
And make this world a better place to live sure?
Oratorical victory should match with action too;
World people are waiting and watching in awe...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Presidential Victory for Second Term! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Just A Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- When We Play The Fool, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winter Again, Frank Avon
- A Fragment, Radclyffe Hall
- Comparisons, Radclyffe Hall
- The Lost Word, Radclyffe Hall
- The Final Morbidity of the Interior Embe.., Henry Splawn Taylor
- Líneas Inolvidables de Mamá, nikka mee farillon
- No Chance Of Escape, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On The Potomac River U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall