I AM THAT MOUSE
color me pink and make me beautiful....
anything pretty will do, pretty like you.
sad girl, painted in blue and black and gray,
make me new.
take me back.
wisk me away.
anything to be pretty, pretty like you.
color me red and make me beautiful...
anything color you prefer, just make me as pretty as her.
sad girl, painted in white and green and brown.
end the night.
close the screen.
kill the clown.
anything to be pretty, pretty like her.
from one end of the spectrum and back...i still end up in the color black
I AM THAT MOUSE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pretty Clowns. by I AM THAT MOUSE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis