Pride has come
Pride has come to show me the way.
Pride has come to play.
Pride knows what I've been missing.
Pride can offer all that I've been given.
Pride has shown me debauchery.
Pride has push me into the opposite of monogamy.
Pride is now the sensation I live for.
Pride knows me more.
Pride before, I said would never see you again.
Pride was there to help me in dire need, amen.
Pride they label you as villain.
Pride but they will all look for charity after I make my first billion.
Pride I thank you, for never asking or to share.
Pride tonight I will say a prayer.
Pride because I'm so happy.
Pride because I felt so crappy.
Pride now stands with me.
Pride I no longer wish to see.
Pride has given me new taste.
Pride I no longer feel disgraced.
Pride has come and is here to stay.
Pride has never lead me to disarray.
Pride is now me, and who's to say?
Pride enjoys the flame, with this I no longer need to pay.
Jordan Couso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pride has come by Jordan Couso )
- The Stuff We Are Made Of., Tony Adah
- remembering the wedding Anniversary.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Fishing For An Appropriate Taste, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Let us not be, hasmukh amathalal
- Is Life?, Neela Nath
- Star Tree, douglas scotney
- The Road to Heaven is Only One, Dr John Celes
- Capable and real, hasmukh amathalal
- This Is What Makes A Rhyming Poem, arshad arshad
- I write not for you, Havilah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)