Pride has come
Pride has come to show me the way.
Pride has come to play.
Pride knows what I've been missing.
Pride can offer all that I've been given.
Pride has shown me debauchery.
Pride has push me into the opposite of monogamy.
Pride is now the sensation I live for.
Pride knows me more.
Pride before, I said would never see you again.
Pride was there to help me in dire need, amen.
Pride they label you as villain.
Pride but they will all look for charity after I make my first billion.
Pride I thank you, for never asking or to share.
Pride tonight I will say a prayer.
Pride because I'm so happy.
Pride because I felt so crappy.
Pride now stands with me.
Pride I no longer wish to see.
Pride has given me new taste.
Pride I no longer feel disgraced.
Pride has come and is here to stay.
Pride has never lead me to disarray.
Pride is now me, and who's to say?
Pride enjoys the flame, with this I no longer need to pay.
Jordan Couso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pride has come by Jordan Couso )
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)