Pride has come
Pride has come to show me the way.
Pride has come to play.
Pride knows what I've been missing.
Pride can offer all that I've been given.
Pride has shown me debauchery.
Pride has push me into the opposite of monogamy.
Pride is now the sensation I live for.
Pride knows me more.
Pride before, I said would never see you again.
Pride was there to help me in dire need, amen.
Pride they label you as villain.
Pride but they will all look for charity after I make my first billion.
Pride I thank you, for never asking or to share.
Pride tonight I will say a prayer.
Pride because I'm so happy.
Pride because I felt so crappy.
Pride now stands with me.
Pride I no longer wish to see.
Pride has given me new taste.
Pride I no longer feel disgraced.
Pride has come and is here to stay.
Pride has never lead me to disarray.
Pride is now me, and who's to say?
Pride enjoys the flame, with this I no longer need to pay.
Jordan Couso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pride has come by Jordan Couso )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(9 April 1821 – 31 August 1867)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You face odd, hasmukh amathalal