Subbaraman N V
*PRISONER OF PRACTICE!
Oh! My dear man!
Be not a prisoner of practice
Never you can enjoy poise and peace!
Practice may or may not be logical
Nor it may or may not be rational!
Do what is fair and right, good and just
Worry not as to what others talk and trust!
Fair and right, good and just go with the heart
With mind clear and heart quite pure let us start
A practice that is good, fair and just
To lead a life of peace and joy- a must!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (*PRISONER OF PRACTICE! by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska