Subbaraman N V (31st July 1941 / Karaikkudi - Tamilnadu- India)
*PRISONER OF PRACTICE!
Oh! My dear man!
Be not a prisoner of practice
Never you can enjoy poise and peace!
Practice may or may not be logical
Nor it may or may not be rational!
Do what is fair and right, good and just
Worry not as to what others talk and trust!
Fair and right, good and just go with the heart
With mind clear and heart quite pure let us start
A practice that is good, fair and just
To lead a life of peace and joy- a must!
Poet Other Poems
- * A SOLEMN DAY!
- * Serenity In Silence
- *ALL I NEED TO PRACTISE!
- *AS IF TO...........
- *BROUGHT IN BY US AND GOD!
- *BYE TO 2010 and HAI TO 2011!
- *DOES NOT MEAN!
- *GANGULY THE GREAT!
- *HOME IS NOT.......... BUT!
- *INDIAN REPUBLIC SIXTY FOUR!
- *LET 2K+10 BRING IN THE BEST!
- *Let Millions
- *LET THE NEW YEAR 2K+9 BLOOM!
- *Let the year 2k+11 blossom!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.