We live life to become prolonging
To live life in order to gather belongings
Nourishments and values for the living
No flowers for the decease, lack of giving
me, mine, I, i'm
So selfish to see what's behind the taste of wine
Can you slow down and give a helping hand?
Take this moment to be the better man
America spends billions of dollars on our wars
And left over change to clean up america's floors
So our streets stay polluted with the homeless
Have you ever thought about this?
There are over 17, OOO golf courses in america
What's the average acres of a golf course?
Exactly! ! !
Instead we use these spaces to play a sport
Leaving some of our americans to live in forts
Millions of dollars used for elections
Just to brain wash us and pull us in directions
It's about time we make our own corrections!
I live life to be prolonging
live life from my own expectations!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prolonging by Pure Remedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Hiding, Leigh Sena
- I wonder, hasmukh amathalal
- Nightmares Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I speak loud, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel