Will you trust me in the valley deep?
Will you trust me as you lay down to sleep?
Yes I will trust you despite the pain
Yes I will trust you without any gain
Will you trust me in the depths of the sea?
Will you trust me though we may not agree?
Yes I will trust you in the darkest night
Yes I will trust you when I have no sight
Will you trust me when your lost and alone?
Will you trust me when your far from home?
Yes I will trust you when I have lost my way
Yes I will trust you to bring me back one day
Will you trust me that justice is Mine?
Will you trust me to give you new wine?
Yes I will trust you and turn the cheek
Yes I will trust you, your presence I seek
Frank McEleny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psalm 129 by Frank McEleny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay