Will you trust me in the valley deep?
Will you trust me as you lay down to sleep?
Yes I will trust you despite the pain
Yes I will trust you without any gain
Will you trust me in the depths of the sea?
Will you trust me though we may not agree?
Yes I will trust you in the darkest night
Yes I will trust you when I have no sight
Will you trust me when your lost and alone?
Will you trust me when your far from home?
Yes I will trust you when I have lost my way
Yes I will trust you to bring me back one day
Will you trust me that justice is Mine?
Will you trust me to give you new wine?
Yes I will trust you and turn the cheek
Yes I will trust you, your presence I seek
Frank McEleny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psalm 129 by Frank McEleny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From Womb To Womb, Dennis Lange
- Seasons, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- I searched, hasmukh amathalal
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay