How good and how pleasant it is,
When brothers dwell together as one!
Life fine oil on the head,
Running down upon the beard,
Upon the beard of Aaron,
Upon the collar of his robe.
Like dew of Hermon coming down
Upon the mountains of Zion.
There the Lord has decreed a blessing,
Life for evermore!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psalm 133 by Justin Reamer )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)