Edward Kofi Louis
Pulingat, ant, in, Pat, nut, tan, Paul, gut, Putin, tin!
Place your threshold to my threshold of love and let us sing together;
For, the young bull of the herd is about to sleep.
With the muse of love and the peace of the mind;
But, this image seen outside was like the vision of your love.
Pulingat, pan, pang, pig, lag, ling, gaing, ping, pin, plain;
Behind the pillars of love!
With the pattern of the muse of your aroma,
Like a kid from the goats in the bush.
Box, fox, ox!
Alone with love andm with the memories of peace;
Doing your best always without hurting others.
The key of love!
To respect life and to bring peace to all;
Pulingat, gaint, put, tag, gin, lain, pain, lip, tip, pit;
But, according to the laws and the truth,
With the walkways of compassion!
Where unity reigns in the land of the living.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pulingat by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Abhangs (A Short Collection), Sant Tukaram
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...