Pulling a 'dragons' heart strings ends in tragedy
He leans in with stars for eyes, well lit.
Like embers dying cold with wit.
Magic you've been, Alas magic it fades
You'll fuel my anger, you'll build my rage, but love with fire ends all days
Indistinguishable between the two
But still I pursue
My! What breath you have. Magnified your essence, with a touch of my hand
I see the man in you, you'll never be.
Yet I persist, what an outrage
Your time less worthy, thoughts less aching
Hightail your fake afflictions
My fire will burn all your affections
Leaving you eyeless
Was it worth it?
To be a basic wizard
KrIsTi WiLsOn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pulling a 'dragons' heart strings ends in tragedy by KrIsTi WiLsOn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Year's New Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Successful Dad, Edgar Albert Guest
- All But Dreams, Abekah Emmanuel
- Think Happy Thoughts, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Ode To Nellie, Edgar Albert Guest
- Keep To The Right, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Game of Chess, Akhtar Jawad
- When There's Health In The House, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Suggestion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mothers' Splendid Dreams, Edgar Albert Guest