RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pulling Out All Stops
Rushing to greet me, rhythms slamming into my
mind as I begin to write in depths of contemplation.
Flowers blossoming in words, meanings and definitions,
giving the essence of each one to be seen in
Beautiful particles sparkling against intellect in
diamond patterns of exuberance, etching themselves on
Playing with imagery set in imagination where it can
be illuminated in dimensional aspects of beautiful
Being taken into the wonder and curiosity of
everything, while coming into view at the same time
as rhythm beats itself into my brain faster and faster.
Never letting up, trying to push me to keep up the
pace and not slow down, finding meanings lying about
that I want to put in interior sentences.
Now pulling out all stops as I climb mountainous
walls of inner canyons where I keep crystal ideas of
talent right up front, always at the ready when pen
is in hand.
Reporting rhythmic sounds in lyrics of elastic
music coming into sight, as lively anticipation grows
with every proposition, jumping straight into the
mix of poetry that I'm writing.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pulling Out All Stops by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman