Puppy Love (again)
yellow, blue, grey,
drip drop - run!
towards the pouring.
hands in hands,
soft laughter blinds the rain,
you and me together.
round and round,
our hearts pound and pound,
oh! how sweet life is.
eyes to eyes,
soaked- by rain, by you,
lo! i fall for you...
Silverwolf Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puppy Love (again) by Silverwolf Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak