Puppy Love (again)
yellow, blue, grey,
drip drop - run!
towards the pouring.
hands in hands,
soft laughter blinds the rain,
you and me together.
round and round,
our hearts pound and pound,
oh! how sweet life is.
eyes to eyes,
soaked- by rain, by you,
lo! i fall for you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puppy Love (again) by Silverwolf Lee )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Flying out, maryline vautravers
- From God to God, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Conscienceless, hafiz qasim
- Al Contorno L Ser Humano, Zoila T. Flores
- Pernickety, hafiz qasim
- Turning In, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 2, Michael P. McParland
- Dream Number 4 (love), Smoky Hoss
- True Love, Michael P. McParland