Vikram G. Aarella
Pushed To The Wall
I am being pushed to the wall
Feeling lonely and stressed
Life is playing games with me
I have lost hope and depressed.
But, I have a great family
Which makes me feel blessed
Acting as a shock absorber
For all the things that I have messed.
Vikram G. Aarella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pushed To The Wall by Vikram G. Aarella )
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal