How can I assert you –
My loving sweet heart
That how much you’re closer to me
And how much do I love thee,
I was telling the same – number of times
I could not live or dream devoid of you.
You stopped me smilingly –with a kiss
That I don’t need this to tell you again
Leaving this earth, you proved me wrong
That without you even, I can live alone.
Oh’ my dear - Oh’ my love -
Now, though I agree that I was wrong
But now I’m dying every moment
Alone alone just I am alone
In this crowded earth without you
I am alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzle by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas