Puzzle, life is such a puzzle
You just never know the answers
As you are always caught up with questions.
These queries are of a kind which just hold you up
In this web.
People doubt you and think that you are bad
Then what can you possibly do?
I simply try to do the right
Though still I am proven as wrong.
I am always misunderstood
This is something which hurts me the most
I better die as the heaven hates me
Only the hell likes me
Puzzle, who will solve it for me?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzle by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Song Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Prime Truth - 14, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 13, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- End Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turn wet, hasmukh amathalal
- In Finity, douglas scotney
- My Pack, Maverick Jones
- 'Know What Stranger', Shania K. Younce
- Lifetime Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar