Puzzle, life is such a puzzle
You just never know the answers
As you are always caught up with questions.
These queries are of a kind which just hold you up
In this web.
People doubt you and think that you are bad
Then what can you possibly do?
I simply try to do the right
Though still I am proven as wrong.
I am always misunderstood
This is something which hurts me the most
I better die as the heaven hates me
Only the hell likes me
Puzzle, who will solve it for me?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puzzle by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal