puzzles of movement(erasure)
his left hand is not his
his right hand is not his
his head is not his
his eyes are not his
his body is not his
his legs are not his
his toes are not his
his fingers are not his
his becomings are not his
his nose is not his
his ear is not his
his mouth is not his
his dick is not his
his kneels are not his
his hairs are not his
his hair is not his
what is the question?
what is the crisis?
what is the identity?
what is the continuem of identiry?
peace, love and wisdom is beyond everything in this century?
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (puzzles of movement(erasure) by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love Strippers, Barry Jablonski
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran