The infection has spread.....
all who come in contact with the infected shall be detained and quarantined
if a cure is not found in up to six months all infected shall be put to death....
feel the parasites eating at your flesh
crawling in your skin cousing you to rash
The infected shall grow hungry starving for more
as the parasites settle in your inner core
Darkness is overflowing on our planet our earth
these creatures come back from dead to hurt
the infection will spread throught the world
the infected eat other humans and they hurled
up guts and worms maggots and flies
the infected bleed from their dying eyes
quarantine the plague capture all that are dying
this epidemic is the end all are loathing and crying
they know they wont live for very long
this contagious plague is far to strong
capture the infected quarantine them for life
until we destroy them with a nuclear device
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quarantine by johana william )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal