Question Of Life
(Dedicated to my soul)
I keep on asking
everyone I find
But who will be so kind
to help me stop asking?
I need an answer
before this night falls
I stand behind the walls
of time waiting for an answer
What is life worth?
All the love and pain;
All the loses and gain
What is it all worth?
If today I fall to death,
what shall my memory be?
Where shall I go beyond this sea,
when I drown in the sea of death?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Question Of Life by Ezekiel Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Still Read..... For Sandra Feldman, Michael McParland
- The Great Waters, Victor Cruickshank
- Continually Entering The Present, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- তুমি থাকলে পাশে, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- The AP exams, Victor Cruickshank
- Travel light, Vinaya Joseph
- Life in this world, Victor Cruickshank
- The Jewl I need, Victor Cruickshank