Question Of Life
(Dedicated to my soul)
I keep on asking
everyone I find
But who will be so kind
to help me stop asking?
I need an answer
before this night falls
I stand behind the walls
of time waiting for an answer
What is life worth?
All the love and pain;
All the loses and gain
What is it all worth?
If today I fall to death,
what shall my memory be?
Where shall I go beyond this sea,
when I drown in the sea of death?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Question Of Life by Ezekiel Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI