Question Of Life
(Dedicated to my soul)
I keep on asking
everyone I find
But who will be so kind
to help me stop asking?
I need an answer
before this night falls
I stand behind the walls
of time waiting for an answer
What is life worth?
All the love and pain;
All the loses and gain
What is it all worth?
If today I fall to death,
what shall my memory be?
Where shall I go beyond this sea,
when I drown in the sea of death?
Ezekiel Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Question Of Life by Ezekiel Johnson )
Poem of the Day
- The Old Woman, Joseph Campbell
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)