Death is better than life. This lonely life and this lonely night are both equal to death. Always I beg for death although death does not come to me. Let me die because this world does not require me. I am not crazy and I have survived the worst. Hopefully future will be better but will I still be alive to see the future? I ask myself about why am I still breathing the air of this world? A question mark is the ending. Will I still be alive to see future of this world and of my life?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Questions by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh