Pradyumna Kumar Nanda
Questions for Self
Am I scared and depressed being?
No one can share and help my dream
Am I a matter or a good laughing stock?
Shall I run away and become a monk?
Things are not right and can never be so
Shall I die and close the show?
Depression and Depression all along my way
Am I the guy to invite the same?
My Life is a question and none is the answer
If I have to survive then I should know the answer
Worthless asking the world….what shall I do
I am wasting time but lot of things to do
Act act and act is the only answer I get
From no one than self and my fate
I will fight the night and win the light
I will not loose without a fight.
Let the world name what it has to name
I will not die without the fame
I want it, I want it, I want my life back
I will not mind, if I had to roll back
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions for Self by Pradyumna Kumar Nanda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas
- Freedom, Please, Sandra Feldman
- Billy The Kid In A Sky Blue Kerchief, mary douglas
- SERVANTHOOD, MYK NWACHUKWU
- A Thousand Words, Nelson Yang
- *VI*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- This Prismatic Day, mary douglas
- Take My Last Sapphire Wish To Use On, mary douglas
- Savory Deal, Mike Acker