Want to quit? Give up on life?
Well, give your reasons
No money? No food?
No friends? No love?
No vision? No fulfilment?
Failing health? No joy?
Well, not enough basis to quit.
Think that's all you've got?
Reason again, there's a way out!
In the realm of life, change is a possibility
What do you want? You can have it.
Change starts from inside out
Let go of your failures
Replace your worries with a joyful heart.
With the eyes of your mind, see your solution.
And you are out!
Never quit, never give up!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Quit? No! by Enoch Tetteh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crumbling, Violet Winters
- Identity - love, gajanan mishra
- Sunflowers, Donal Mahoney
- de clichés, co the skipper
- Lynda's Lover-1, Neela Nath
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels