Here lies Magic
Dead from tragic
See her best friend Suicide
Told her things will get better
Told her to write a letter
Tell her parents she's gone forever
She died with a fever
Even if it was nothing but a lie
How could she tell her parents she wanted to die?
Damn that friend Suicide
How could she have lied?
Things haven't gotten better!
Her parents have read that letter
Magic sold her soul to a debtor
Forever she won't get better
She lost her chance for a change
She is in a total outrage
How could a best friend do this?
What had she ever done to deserve this?
She sells her life for Suicides
But she doesn't feel better she just cries
Now it's her fault she can't go to a better place
She loses her taste
And she can't remember her own face
She's been gone for so long
Well, after all of the wrong
She's done she hasn't come back
Not until she rises from the fact
That she sold Suicide's life
Just because she wanted to be alive
But what happened when she wished she were dead?
Waking up and seeing her parents faces she dread
But because she knows what is coming next
Well what would you expect?
Magic What'sHerName's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (R.I.P. Magic by Magic What'sHerName )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel