Racist or Rude?
Forever, races have been wronged.
Whites wronging blacks has always been.
Racist ways change, but are prolonged
With reminders time and again.
By whites over blacks is racist.
Sometimes whites talk, and are perceived,
Wrongly or rightly, words consist,
By dissing blacks of racist tone.
But a real racist is much more
Than just speaking the words alone.
True intent must be at the core.
A real racist's apology -
How true may or may not that be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Racist or Rude? by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram
- Almost a Fairy Tale, Lawrence Beck
- www at put up words, Abdullah alHemaidy