Suckers of an octopus arm
around a bleeding artifact,
for signature erase
on shared bed.
Few oily drops
from the wheels,
the raging grief of the centuries.
Arrival had been delayed
of charred remains
of toxic news.
Repair of the ozone layer was garlanded
as a birthday gift.
I did not want the variety of answers.
Snakes and lizards have entered
into the skins of dark men.
You kill a snake,
a bruise comes on the face of the moon.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (RAGING KINDNESS by Satish Verma )
- When Negligence falls in love!, Beloufa Chahra
- Over And Out Of Your Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Mosque, Wani Rahil
- A Vision, nadia abduljabbar
- Distance, Beloufa Chahra
- Child's Grace, Randy McClave
- The Many Worlds Of Multiverses, Is It Poetry
- Meaningful Treasures, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Control, Garrett Doff
- Thoughts, Garrett Doff
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Negro Mother, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)