little drops of happiness, all over me,
bestowed by god to throng me with glee,
a hint of heaven i smell in my soul,
merry is the world which in good spirits roll...
with tiny drops the sphere you adorn,
that makes me dance in my life, a yarn..
i prattle all my way,
to see how you fill the bay...
on time when you come, you stash our woe,
and when you fail, you be our foe!
in your absence the clouds we seed,
for you are the one we ultimately need...
every drop of yours, a pearl
behind which does the whole world swirl..
the beauty of nature yo paint in subtle shade,
my heart starts to ache when you fade! : (: '(
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain! by saira tehreem )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis
- Albanian Virgin, Jaimee Hills
- 'Yes'!, Edward Kofi Louis