Rain Cries Zeiden
The drops will whisper
The wind will scream
But the rain cries Zeiden! Where can you possibly be?
I'd like to just dance away with you please?
I'd like your tears, to blend in, you see?
The clouds will mumble
The thunder will yell
But the rain cries Zeiden! I'll protect you from hell.
Although I'll leave you soaked and wet,
You must know, that we have met.
The insects will swim
The plants will drink
But the rain cries Zeiden! What do you think?
I know I must look depressing and sad
But you must know, my friendship isn't bad.
Ghost Kitty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain Cries Zeiden by Ghost Kitty )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Story Of Grandpa, Taiko
- Love Note 15, Michael P. McParland
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White