rain...love behind misery
'i love walkin in the rain...
coz no one can see me crying'....(C. chaplin)
If only you could hear my sorrow
How you wanted to keep me waitin'
My soul drowned from lyin'
to myself with thought of dying
without you now to see
what a pityful sight of tryin'
If loving you is sorrow
then why can't I leave you free
If moments of life in you like flyin'
I don't ever want to wake up frightened.
To see your little angel grow
Wish her smile and tears may glow
with heart so down and torn
of a love that poured like rain,
No change can ever reign
and if die, would you still be there?
like the cry of the rain, would you still hear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (rain...love behind misery by Scarlet letter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones
- Jhoom Jhoom Aa Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Dil Mera Wo Le Gaya, Upendra Singh
- Foolish Pride, Barry Jablonski
- SUPERMOONS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud, oskar hansen
- Internet, Margaret Moran