RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Crying deeply inside, no fear of being discovered, wrapped in tears, filling my heart with retrievable memories of yesterday.
Visions splurging like rainbow fireworks inside my mind, dwelling forever in quiet solitude.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rainbow Fireworks by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam
- The Three Laws of All, Suzy Kassem
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem