Rainbows And Waterfalls
Even in the darkness of a dream.
The mind can still see.
The vivid colors of rainbows and waterfalls.
The gentle smooth soothing tranquil sound of water falling.
For it there and only there that the soul can be truely at peace
with the world.
There the true colors of life will come shining through.
The comfort of a single thought, will flow across the rock of
the mind, and under the bridge over trouble waters.
Tumbling freely over the edge of the waterfalls of forevermore,
and falling gently without sound into the sea of forgiveness, to common
the trouble water of the soul.
Comforting the mind in the mist of tranquilility of self satisfaction.
Even in the darkness the mind can still see rainbows and waterfalls
jackie compton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rainbows And Waterfalls by jackie compton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro