Elisa M. Golden
You and I are like raindrops on glass -
Two separate droplets haltingly moving
down a window pane following a summer storm.
With gentle fate our paths converge.
Absorbing each other, we make a
smooth, gradual acceleration.
Now one in movement,
on a direct continuum we move,
until our blended spent dropp evaporates.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raindrops by Elisa M. Golden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones
- COLRS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Dog And The Cat, Chris Ekong
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Find Love All Around, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Full stop, Kim StevensFoster