Margaret Alice (The Crystal Age / Pretoria - South Africa)
Raining Ouside – Survival Weather
It’s raining ouside – survival weather, saving our lives
but overcast weather makes me feel bad, I need the
sun to feel better; whenever I am down I go outside
and lie in the sun, when it’s rainy like now, there’s
no hope, all falls apart, the negative side of my mind
turns up, and I can’t change it into happy and content
regardless of what I do, say or eat – the only thing that
helps is sunshine, but rainy weather bringing the
water we need, is necessary – so I have to keep my
sadness inside while applauding the good effects
of rain in our lives…
Margaret Alice's Other Poems
- ' 2011/04/30 For Carine (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/28 Something Dreadful
- ' 2011/04/03 Sad Images (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/13 A Perfect Sphinx
- ' Quite Satisfied '
- ' 2011/04/01 Honour And Respect (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/01 Twice As Much Life
- ' 2011/04/06 Lost My Soul (Rev)
- ' 2011/04/15 My Spirit
- ' 2011/05/02 A Magic Vigil (Rev.)
- ' 2011/05/05 Smile At Me Again
- ' 2011/06/02 Multiverse
- ' Arabic Gospel '
- ' Total Freedom '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.